★Winner Announcement!★【Campaign: Round 1】 Finish the quiz & Stand a Chance to Win Japanese Islamic Goods!
After a fair and impartial screening and selection and screening with all related organizers, these candidates are chosen as winners! Congratulations！
Nur Fazreena, Nicky, Izzati, Muhammad, Nadia, Athirah, Satrio, Nur Yusra, Herdawati, Nur Athirah
Autumn has finally come to the Land of the Rising Sun. Leaves turning into fiery colors signal the start of the foliage season. As overseas travel continues to be difficult with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many of you must be yearning to visit Japan.
To quench your thirst for Japan, we will be giving away free Japanese Islamic goods!
All you need to do is to take the simple quiz below, and you could be one of 10 lucky applicants to get a free prize.
This might come as a surprise, but Japan actually has many attractive Islamic goods that our Muslim friends are sure to love. The ones in this campaign make up just a few of many more! Joining is super easy, check out the simple instructions below and you’ll find yourself good to go as a potential winner in no time. Grab the chance and try your luck!
①TAKVA prayer mat
This portable prayer mat is designed in Japan to make travel easier for Muslims. It is made with the same light, durable and waterproof material that can be found on tents and protective gears.
②Matcha Castella Cake (5 slices)
This mouthwateringly moist Japanese castella cake is baked using the finest ingredients such as Japanese domestic flour and the Honwakatou sugar (a type of crude sugar). It has even acquired the halal certification from Nippon Asia Halal Association, which is certified by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM), allowing Muslims to enjoy it with peace of mind.
How to Join
Complete the crossword puzzle to answer the question below!
What word is spelt with the letters in pink boxes?
Campaign Period：2021/11/22 (Mon) ~ 2021/12/10 (Fri)
No. of Winners
After the campaign period, you will receive a notification email within a week from the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please make sure your email settings are enabled to receive the email.
1. The prizes are subject to change without prior notice.
2. The prizes will be awarded only to the winners announced and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
3. Winners may be disqualified if the information provided, or other personal reasons, result in the organizer failing to contact them after the result announcement.
4. Applicants are responsible for any telecommunication fee incurred when participating in this campaign.
5. Winners will be asked to provide their personal information including name, address and telephone number solely for the purpose of contacting for the prize delivery.
6. All personal information will be strictly protected under the information safety policies of the JNTO Muslim Website and will be deleted accordingly after their purposes of use.
7. The campaign and prize delivery are limited to residents of Malaysia. Please note that winners residing outside of Malaysia will be disqualified.
8. You may not choose the prize.
9. Winners will be disqualified if they fail to provide the necessary information (contacts, delivery address etc.) before the deadline stated in the result announcement message, or if the prize cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or absence for a prolonged period.
10. We do not accept personal inquiries regarding the lottery campaign result. Thank you for your understanding.